COVID - 19 POLICY:
22/06/2020: Plans for reopening 4th July.
Please read before arriving, failing to do so you may occur extra charges or be made to rearrange your appointment.
- By booking you agree that you/nobody in your household has any Covid-19 symptoms.
- We are happy to reschedule if this changes or you feel unwell.
- Please wait outside or in your car.
SANITISE HANDS ON ENTERING AND LEAVING:
- Our sanitising station is near the front door.
- Our toilets are now closed to customers.
MASKS AT ALL TIMES:
- Bring your own or they are available to purchase in store.
- Styles that tie around the back of the head will NOT be accepted.
- Scarves/bandannas will NOT be accepted.
SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES:
- Do not bring friends or family with you.
- You/others will not be able to wait inside the shop.
WASH YOUR HAIR BEFORE AN APPOINTMENT:
- Don’t worry about it drying it either!
- There will be a £5 surcharge if we have to wash your hair.
- Or you will be made to rearrange your appointment.
- No beard/shaving services (until further notice)
- No kids cuts (until further notice)
- All initial haircuts will be charged at restyle price, £19.50.
- We hope you understand that “fixing home cuts” or if you haven’t had your hair since March this will require us to take longer, along with the additional cost of PPE.
FREE HAIRCUTS POLICY:
- We will not be allowing free haircuts until 1st August
- This was a difficult decision to make but as a small business it is something we cannot afford to do after being closed for four months.
- Please still collect your loyalty stamps!
- Please allow 24 hours before your appointment as we can try and fill your slot.
- If you cancel twice, you will be asked to take deposit before your next booking.
- No shows will be asked to pay for service before booking.
WILSON BARBERSHOP TEAM
- To continue to strive in being an award winning service
- Undergo The BARBICIDE®️ COVID-19 Certification Program.
- Regular team meetings to ensure our team are fully supported/prepared and can undergo any addtional training.
Thank you for booking in at your local barbershop
Wilson Barbershop Co consists of talented members of staff with years of experience in the hair & barbering industry. We are a new breed - bridging the gap between male hairdressing and the local barbershop.
This salon has a laidback atmosphere where you can feel comfortable asking advice on styles, products, latest trends or simply having good craic.
Perry, James, Rachel & Nick are all happy to assist.
Bookings can be made via the button below or at the top of the home page.
After thorough testing from our team, we have chosen to be official stockist for three British Brands:
- Lock Stock & Barrel
- Dapper Dan
- Mayne Tamer
TUESDAY: 9:30AM - 6PM
WEDNESDAY: 9:30AM - 6PM
THURSDAY: 9:30AM - 6PM
FRIDAY: 9:30AM - 6PM
SATURDAY: 8AM - 3PM
Please note: Opening times may vary due to staggering staff shifts, and appointment availabilty.
Correct as of 29/06/20
UNDER 10'S £12.50 (Discontinued until further notice)
Full consultation, cut, finish and styled. Tailored to you to achieve the best style.
SCISSOR CUT £19.50
All of the above for those with longer hair, or if you prefer a cut with scissors only.
CLIPPER CUT £13.50
SKIN FADE BACK & SIDES £13.50
Simply wanting the back and sides or a hassle-free buzz cut using a couple of guards.
(Discontinued until further notice)CUT-THROAT RAZOR SHAVE £19
The closest and smoothest of shaves. Includes hot & cold towels infused with essential oils for a relaxing experience.
(Discontinued until further notice)HOT TOWEL BEARD TIDY £13.50
Same as the above for the sharpest line ups.
(Discontinued until further notice)BEARD TIDY £8.50
Beard maintenance, shaping, tidying and finishing.
(Discontinued until further notice)FACE SCRUB £8.50
Hot towel cleanse & exfoliation, the most relaxing way to freshen up your face.
** All prices inc VAT **
Tel: 0191 2848786
Follow us on:
WE OFFER A LOYALTY CARD FOR RETURNING CUSTOMERS
We have free parking outside the shop (cars must be registered with the tablet in store) as well being located a small walk from the South Gosforth Metro station.
6 Station Road
Newcastle upon Tyne